This web site is managed and maintained by Ballet Academy Northside. This web site is bound by the Information Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. We also follow the Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government websites issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
When you visit this web site, we may record anonymous information about your visit and log the following information for statistical purposes and to allow us to develop better online services:
• your server address
• your operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
• your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
• the date and time of your visit to the site
• the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
• the previous site visited
• the type of browser used
This information is not specific to an individual and is used for system administration purposes, as well as statistical analysis. While anonymous information does not tell us anything about you specifically, it tells us about how you use our site.
Another type of anonymous information shared between your browser and our server is a cookie. A cookie is a small text file that a server places on your hard drive to identify that subsequent requests to a site have come from the same user.
No personal information is stored within by BAN cookies.
When you email us or subscribe to us:
• we will record your email address
• we will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it
• it will not be added to a mailing list (other than any email alerts to which you have subscribed) unless you have specifically requested this
• we will not use your email address for any other purpose
• we will not disclose it without your consent (except as authorised by law).
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, online registration, online or email will only:
• be collected by lawful and fair means
• be used for a lawful purpose and
• be collected with your consent.
Where you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we do collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address and email address.
The information collected by email or electronic forms will be used only for the purpose for which you provided it, and we will not disclose it without your consent, except where authorised or required by law. The purpose for collection of information will be clear and explicit.
No attempt is made by Ballet Academy Northside to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect by BAN logs.
While BAN endeavors to provide a secure Internet environment, users should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet.
Third party links